Inlets, suction nozzle and wall conduits
Return wall inlet with eyeball for concrete pool
Return wall inlet with eyeball for liner pool
Return wall inlet (02100101+1 nut+2 gaskets)
Return wall inlet to glue for concrete pool
Suction nozzle for concrete pool
Suction nozzle for liner pool
Suction nozzle (02100201+1 nut+2 gaskets)
Suction nozzle to glue for concrete pool
L-300mm wall conduit to glue external 63mm / internal 50 mm
L-300mm wall conduit to thread 2″ external 63mm / internal 50mm
- Manufactured in white ABS with UV protection, the inlets adapt to any kind of concrete or prefabricated pool.
- Including all the components you need for the best performance of your pool.
- Return Inlets return filtered and treated water to the pool.
- Suction Inlets are used to connect the pool cleaner.
- Conduits used to aid the installation of return and suction inlets.
- Adaptable in length for easier installation and replacement of the inlets in concrete pools.
- 300 mm conduits can be adjusted to 250 or 170 mm.
- Inlets and nozzles available for concrete and liner pools.
Main drain D.182 – 2″ for concrete pool
Main drain D.182 – 2″ for liner pool
Main drain with support ring and grating
Square drain 9″ x 9″ (225 x 225)
Square drain 12″ x 12″ (300 x 300)
- Made of white ABS with UV protection included.
- Side connection with 2” female thread.
- Available for concrete and pre-fabricated pools.
- Drain grilles used in concrete pools with a built-in main drain.
- Manufactured of PP including UV protection. This material has
a high mechanical resistance and it is not altered by chemical and
- An anti-slip surface with a multipurpose function as the same
grating can be used for both curved and straight overflows.
Skimmer for above ground pool
Wall Skimmer with standard throat
Wall Skimmer with wide throat